Hotels and lodgingEdit
- The Inn on Campbell. 118 Campbell Ave. SW Roanoke, VA 24011. 540.400.0183. The Inn on Campbell, a Roanoke bed and breakfast is not your ordinary country style inn. The Inn on Campbell is located in the heart of downtown- urban.
- Courtyard Alexandria Oldtown/Southwest - 2700 Eisenhower Avenue · Alexandria, Virginia 22314. Phone: 1+703-329-2323. Located near the boutiques, restaurants and antique shopping of Old Town Alexandria.
- Residence Inn Alexandria Old Town/ Duke Street - 1456 Duke Street · Alexandria, Virginia 22314. Phone: 1+703-548-5474. Located in historic Old Town Alexandria and near the Reagan Airport.
- Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport - 2899 Jefferson Davis Highway · Arlington, Virginia 22202 . Phone: 1+703-549-3434. Located half a mile away from DCA Airport and with complimentary shuttle service to the Crystal City Metro Rail Station.
- Residence Inn Arlington Capital View- 2850 South Potomac Avenue. Arlington, Virginia 22202. Phone: 1+703-415-1300. Located 1 mile from the Reagan (DCA) Airport and offers complimentary airport shuttles.
- Residence Inn National Harbor Washington, DC- 192 Waterfront St · National Harbor, Maryland 20745. Phone: 1+301-749-4755. Convenient to the Bolling and Andrews Air Force Bases and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.
- Residence Inn Arlington Pentagon City- 550 Army Navy Drive · Arlington, Virginia 22202. Phone: 1+703-413-6630. Located across the street from the Pentagon and near the Reagan Airport (DCA).
- Courtyard Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area- 470 McLaws Circle. Williamsburg, Virginia 23185. Phone: 1+757-221-0700. Located one mile from the Busch Gardens Amusement Park and Water Country USA.
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott Phone: 703-471-9500. Located 1 mile from Dulles Airport and offers free shuttle service. Easy access to National Air and Space Museum and the Reston Town Center.
- Washington Dulles Marriott Suites. Phone: 1-703-709-0400. Located in Herndon, Va near numerous attractions and offers shuttle service to Dulles Airport, located 3.2 Miles away.
- Crowne Plaza Washington Natl Airport. Phone: 1-703-416-1600 1480 Crystal Drive, Arlington Virginia 22202. Hotel is located in the city center near Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) & Baltimore Washington International (BWI). Airport Shuttle is available.
Because of its importance during both the Civil and Revolutionary wars, Northern Virginia has plenty of historical attractions. Mount Vernon, the plantation of George Washington, offers tours of the first president's home, and is just one of many famous historical sites that can be found in the northern part of Virginia.
Caverns, such as Skyline and Luray, offer tours that take spulunkers through the caves. Luray Caverns hosts famous structures such asSaracen's tent, which is considered one of the most well-formed draperies in the entire world. Skyline Caverns offers a unique view of rare Anthodites.
Maps and transportationEdit
Getting to VirginiaEdit
Practical information and resourcesEdit
|Add a new photo to the photo gallery. Vote on which images to feature in the featured images forum.|
|Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? Add it here!|
Add links to other sites here