Poznan is a city on the Warta river, in Poland.
Hotels and lodgingEdit
- Novotel Poznan - if you like bus tourists and buffet breakfast for 200 people, then this is your kinda place. Rooms are large but uninspiring. Convenient to the old square and the brewery mall.
- Mercure Hotel - A superior room is both small and dirty. Can't get more than one towel from housekeeping to save my life. Bar reeks of cheezy. Convenient to airport.
- Hotel 222 http://www.hotel222.com.pl/
- Trawiński Hotel
- Browar Hotel
- Rzymski Hotel - centrally located near old square. http://www.hotelrzymski.pl
- Frolicking Goat Hostel http://www.poznan-life.com/sleep/hotels_details/82-Frolic_Goats_Hostel
Maps and transportationEdit
Getting to PoznanEdit
Practical information and resourcesEdit
|Add a new photo to the photo gallery. Vote on which images to feature in the featured images forum.|
|Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? Add it here!|
Add links to other sites here