Hotels and lodging
- Novotel Poznan - if you like blue haired German bus tourists and buffet breakfast for 200 people, then this is your kinda place. Rooms are large but uninspiring. Convenient to the old square and the brewery mall.
- Mercure Hotel - A superior room is both small and dirty. Can't get more than one towel from housekeeping to save my life. Bar reeks of cheezy. Convenient to airport.
- Hotel 222 http://www.hotel222.com.pl/
- Trawiński Hotel
- Browar Hotel
- Rzymski Hotel - centrally located near old square. http://www.hotelrzymski.pl
- Frolicking Goat Hostel http://www.poznan-life.com/sleep/hotels_details/82-Frolic_Goats_Hostel
Maps and transportation
Getting to Poznan
Practical information and resources
|Add a new photo to the photo gallery. Vote on which images to feature in the featured images forum.|
|Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? Add it here!|
Add links to other sites here