Hotels and lodgingEdit
- Garth Woodside Mansion - 11069 New London Road, Hannibal, MO 63401. Located on 40 acres of beautiful nature. Perfect for romantic, family, or business lodging. Lodging option includes Dowager House, Garth Mansion cottages and The Mansion.
- Deer Run Motel - 982 Indian Point Road Branson, MO 65616. Local: 417.338.2223. A Branson Motel just minutes from the famous Branson Theme park, Silver Dollar City
- Appreciate the life and works of Mark Twain at Mark Twain Museum tour.
- Twain Riverboat - one hour narrated sightseeing cruises, presenting insight into the history and sights along the Mississippi http://www.marktwainriverboat.com/.
- Norwoods Golf Course, a public course offering reasonable greens fees. For those who can’t go on a trip without a round of golf.
- Indian Point Zipline - Right next door to Deer Run Motel is Deer Run Family Fun Park. Enjoy the thrill of the zip!
Maps and transportationEdit
Getting to MissouriEdit
If you are driving you will be lucky as fuel in Missouri is cheaper (due to lower taxes) than in neighboring states. Keep this in mind even if Missouri is not your final destination.
While I have driven a big rig in various parts of the state, I have never driven a 4-wheeler outside of the Saint Louis area.
Practical information and resourcesEdit
- Garth Woodside Mansion's Hannibal Restaurant - Built with an orangerie and a conservatory in mind, the Woodside Restaurant allows our guests to enjoy the surrounding wildlife, rolling lawns, gardens, and outbuildings. Call 573-221-2789.
|Add a new photo to the photo gallery. Vote on which images to feature in the featured images forum.|
|Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? Add it here!|
Add links to other sites here