Hotels and lodgingEdit
Old Harbor Inn - 515 Williams Street South Haven, MI 49090. Perfectly located for your stay in the heart of downtown South Haven. If you are looking for South Haven hotels with charm and comfort, look no further than our Downtown View rooms. Choose from Harbor Landing, Harbor View, Deluxe, Harbor Deluxe, Harbor Grande and Master Suite.
Lake Bluff Inn and Suites - 76648 11th Ave South Haven, MI 49090. Lake Bluff Inn and Suites is a South Haven Michigan hotel, resort, and family vacation hide-a-way. Perfect for family reunions, a businessman’s quiet retreat or a romantic weekend in luxury.
Maps and transportationEdit
Getting to MichiganEdit
- Old Harbor Village is nestled on the waterfront in downtown South Haven. Distinctive stores await our guests with upscale shopping. Visit the Black Pearl, Warner’s Vineyards, fine distinctive home décor at the Flower Peddler, unique jewelry at Beach Ware, and a hometown favorite Harborware.
- Kal-Haven Trail is 34.5 miles of pure outdoor enjoyment! Whether you are biking, hiking and horseback riding in the warm months or cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling (when snow is greater than four inches) in the cold months, you will enjoy the beautiful scenery, pass by local farms, cross over old bridges, view wildlife, and pass many points of historical interest.
Practical information and resourcesEdit
- Clawson  Noble Fish Market - This is a Japanese market with a Sushi bar in the back of the market, it is the best Sushi in town with fresh fish and awesome Sushi Chefs, and the best part is that is very affordable to eat there. Top quality Sushi that is available for everyone's budget. 45 East 14 Mile Road, Clawson, MI 48017 - Phone: 248.585.2314
- Rochester [no website] 4th Street Grille 124 W. Fourth Street Rochester, MI 48306. Phone: (248)608-8723. Business Casual dress required. Great food, service, and wine list.
- Chesterfield ~ Rosie Ogrady's 30400 23 Mile Road Chesterfield, MI 48047 Phone: 586-421-1962 Fax: 586-421-1964 - Awesome Sportsbar with the best Chicken Caesar Salad! Great casual atmosphere with big screen TVs to watch the game! Club Keno and awesome service!
- Troy  Picano's Italian Restaurant, 3775 Rochester Road, Troy, MI 48083-5215. Phone 248.689.8050. Great pasta, veal, seafood (Pickerel Siciliano!) and wine list.
- White Lake (www.highlandhouse.com)2630 E Highland Rd, Highland, MI 48356-2726 Phone: (248) 887-4161. Great Italian food and drinks.
- Royal Oak, Oxford Inn, South Main Street, Royal Oak, MI 48067. Great ribs, steak, fish.
- Fort Gratiot, Red Lobster, Great food, Great service, Great atmosphere, Menu selection is wonderful. Phone Number: 810.385.5773
- Auburn Hills, Thai Fortune, 3027 E Walton Blvd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2368 Phone: (248) 371-0246 Great reasonably priced food. Very busy during lunch but it is easier to get in for dinner.
- Canton, Palermo Pizzeria,  44938 Ford Road, Canton, Michigan 48187. Phone 734-455-5210. Amazing Pizzeria and family restaurant. Staple of the community for over 25 years. Great staff, great food, great prices!
- Mt Clemens, MI, Thai Orchid Cuisine, 586-783-1727, 60 Cherry Street, Mt Clemens, MI 48046. Best Thai food I have ever tasted. I love their crab wontons and Pad Thai Curry but Medium is as hot as I can tolerate. I think their prices are reasonable and they give you a lot of food.
- Troy  Benihana Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar 1985 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084. Very fun atmosphere. Great variety of menu selections. Mildly expensive, large portion sizes. Make reservations. (248) 649-6340
- Imlay City, MI - Lucky's Steakhouse. At I - 69 and M - 53. Great food and relaxed atmosphere. The steaks are great but they have fish, lobster, chicken etc. that are all fantastic. 810 724 - 4100.
- Birmingham, MI - THAI BISTRO - Probably the best Thai restaurant in the Detroit suburban area. There are 5 levels of spice, a great selection of food and great ambiance and deco inside. The restaurant is located in the heart of Birmingham right across from the Palladium theater. Phone: 248.644.2181
- Troy, MI -  Mon Jin Lau - They have a wide variety of Nu Asian Cuisine, including great sushi and a good drink menu. Very hip and trendy place. 1515 East Maple, Troy, MI 48084, 248-689-2332
- Wyandotte, MI - RP McMurphy's - 734-285-4885, 2922 Biddle Street, Wyandotte, MI 48192 Excellent nightly specials with a great menu. Great atmosphere with reasonable prices.
- Troy, MI - Kona Grill - 248 619 9060, 30 E Big Beaver Rd., Troy. MI Kona Grill has great sushi and an awesome atmosphere. They also have reverse happy hour with a variety of drink specials.
- Rochester Hills, MI - Take Sushi Japanese Restaurant,1364 Walton Blvd, Rochester Hills, MI Tel: (248) 652-7800 - http://takesushimichigan.com Very good sushi!
- Canton, MI - O'Sushi restaurant - 734-981-4166, 42498 Ford Rd., Small restaurant but very good food and large selection of Japanese beers and saki.
- Canton, MI - Thai Bistro - 734-416-2122, 45620 Ford Rd, Very good food, moderately higher price. Usually do take out.
- Grand Rapids, MI - Flo's Pizzeria Ristorante - (616) 361-7771, 4494 Plainfield Ave, Best Pizza and Italian food in Grand Rapids, Order their Award-winning signature Flo's pizza.
- Mt. Clemens, Luigi's. Great food in a quiet, quaint atmosphere. A little expensive, but definitely worth it. Make reservations. Phone 586-468-7200
- Mr. Clemens, Buffalow WIld Wings. Great place to enjoy some wings and watch a game. Phone 586-469-0725 [www.buffalowildwings.com]
- Fleming steak house in livonia, MI: great place to take your companionship and to enjoy some steak and lamp chops $$$(expensive). phone 734-542-9463,[www.flemingsteakhouse.com]
- York's Landing has become a landmark in South Haven for locals and visitors alike. Enjoy their great pizzas, sandwiches and our favorite, the perch dinner. During the summer York’s hosts great outdoor parties with bands while in the fall and spring, the fire pit is surrounded by many who enjoy the outdoors.
|Add a new photo to the photo gallery. Vote on which images to feature in the featured images forum.|
|Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? Add it here!|
Add links to other sites here