Hotels and lodgingEdit
- Bob Pascal's St. Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina & Spa - 101 N. Harbor Rd. St. Michaels MD 21663. You can choose from Admiral Suites, Waterfront Jacuzzi King Suites, Miles River Suites, Waterfront Jacuzzi King Room, Waterfront Suites and more.
- Residence Inn Bethesda Downtown 7335 Wisconsin Avenue. Bethesda, Maryland 20814. Phone: 1-301-718-0200. Located near the Naval Medical Center, NIH, FDA and NRC.
- Residence Inn Annapolis 170 Admiral Cochrane Drive · Annapolis, Maryland 21401 . Phone: 1+410-573-0300. Extended Stay hotel near the BWI aiport
- Courtyard Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center- 204 Boardwalk Place · Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878. Phone: 1+301-527-9000. Located lakeside near the Washingtonian center and Rio Complex.
- SpringHill Suites Gaithersburg- 9715 Washingtonian Blvd · Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878. Phone: 1+301-987-0900. Located near the Washingtonian Center and Falls Grove.
- Courtyard Annapolis- 2559 Riva Road. Annapolis, Maryland 21401. Phone: 1+410-266-1555. Located near the US Naval Academy and the Annapolis City Dock.
- Courtyard Baltimore Hunt Valley- 221 International Circle. Hunt Valley, Maryland 21030. Phone: 1+410-584-7070. Located near Oregon Ridge Park and many Baltimore area attractions.
- Courtyard Greenbelt - 6301 Golden Triangle Drive, Greenbelt, Maryland 20770. Phone: 1+301-441-3311. Located just minutes from the University of Maryland and the College Park area.
- Wye River Conference Center Phone: 1-410-827-7400. Private meeting or event hotel designed for corporate retreats, outdoor weddings, government meetings, and more.
Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum - Mill Street, St. Michaels. Brings to life the story of the Chesapeake and its people with nine exhibit buildings and the world's largest collection of traditional Bay boats..
St. Mary's Square Museum - St. Mary's Square, St. Michaels. Experience St. Michaels the way it was from the 1800's. Open from May to October, Sat/Sun, 10 AM - 4 PM..
Jean Ellen duPont Shehan Audubon Sanctuary - 23000 Wells Point Road Bozman, MD 21612. The Jean Ellen duPont Shehan Audubon Sanctuary (JEDSAS) is located on a 950-acre peninsula in Bozman, MD. With over eight miles of shoreline and ten miles of trails, we provide environmental education and outdoor programs for children and adults.
Maps and transportationEdit
Getting to MarylandEdit
Practical information and resourcesEdit
Pascal's Harbour Lights Restaurant: A fine dining St Michaels restaurant overlooking the scenic Miles River Harbour. Mediterranean/seafood complemented with fresh Regional Chesapeake specialties with hand-made Bread, Pastas and Desserts.
Pascal’s Tavern: The perfect St Michaels restaurant to grab gourmet bar bites. Known for its casual atmosphere where locals meet after 5pm.
|Add a new photo to the photo gallery. Vote on which images to feature in the featured images forum.|
|Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? Add it here!|
Add links to other sites here