Marin County's natural sites include the Muir Woods redwood forest, the Marin Headlands, Stinson Beach, the Point Reyes National Seashore, and Mount Tamalpais.
The United States' oldest cross country running event, the Dipsea Race, takes place annually in Marin County, attracting thousands of athletes. Mountain biking was invented on the slopes of Mount Tamalpais in Marin.
Hotels and lodgingEdit
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area (part)
- Marin Islands National Wildlife Refuge
- Muir Woods National Monument
- Point Reyes National Seashore
- San Pablo Bay National Wildlife Refuge (part)
- Gulf of the Farallones National Marine Sanctuary (part)
Maps and transportationEdit
Getting to Marin CountyEdit
Exploring Marin CountyEdit
Practical information and resourcesEdit
- Marin County Resort Life - vacation guide to fun local attractions, resorts, sports, festivals and other cool activities.
|Add a new photo to the photo gallery. Vote on which images to feature in the featured images forum.|
|Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? Add it here!|
Add links to other sites here