Hotels and lodgingEdit
There are approximately 200 cheap accommodations in Kamagasaki.
Osaka Shin-Imamiya Guesthouse for Budget Tourists, Nishinari-ku, Osaka City
- Shinbashi - 1-2-24 Taishi
- Toyo 1-3-5 Taishi
- HOTEL SUN-PLAZA - 1-2-22 Haginochaya
- Kaga - 1-12-21 Haginochaya
- Park - 2-3-17 Haginochaya
- Motose - 2-6-2 Hanazonokita
- Rotary - 1-4-20 Tengachayakita
- New Roka - 2-1-21 Tengachayakita
- Yoshiya - 1-16-17 Tengachayahigashi
- OS Theater 2-14-20 Sanno
- Kansai New Art 2-9-1 Tsurumibashi
- Suzunariza 2-9-1 Tsurumibashi
- Bainanza 1-8-21 Bainan
- Tobitatoei 2-14-3 Sanno
- Super Tamade
Imaike Branch 2-3-7 Taishi
Shinimamiya Branch 1-1-10 Hanazonokita
Hanazono Branch 2-15-23 Hanazonokita
Tengachaya Branch 2-1-15 Taishi
Maps and transportationEdit
Getting to KamagasakiEdit
- From Kansai International Airport
Get on Nankai Railway or JR West train and get off a train at Shin-Imamiya Station.
- Osaka Loop Line: Shin-Imamiya Station
- Midosuji Line: Doubutuen-mae Station
- Sakaisuji Line: Doubutuen-mae Station, Tengachaya Station
- Yotsubashi Line: Hanazonocho Station, Kishinosato Station, Tamade Station
- Nankai Line: Shin-Imamiya Station, Tengachaya Station, Kishinosatotamade Station
- Koyasan Line: Shin-Imamiya Station, Haginochaya Station, Tengachaya Station, Kishinosatotamade Station
- Shiomibashi Line: Kizugawa Station, Tsumori Station, Nishitengachaya, Kishinosatotamade Station
- Hankai Line: Minamikasumicho Station, Imaike Station, Imafune Station, Matsudacho Staition, Kitatengachaya Staition, Shotenzaka Staition, Tenjinnomori Staition, Higashitamade Staition, Tsukanishi Staition
Practical information and resourcesEdit
- Restaurant Takara Haginochaya branch - 3-8-24 Haginochaya
- Restaurant Takara Shin-Imamiya branch - 1-7-4 Haginochaya
- Osaka Ramen(Chinese Restaurant)
- Ramen Ichiban (Chinese Restaurant)
Tobita-Shinchi is a surviving brothel district located in the Sanno 3chome area of Nishinari-ku, Osaka. Tobita-Shinchi had been one of the largest police sactioned redlight districts in Japan until 1958, when anti-prostitution laws went into effect. Since that time, it seems to have still been business as usual for the brothels in the area, however, they operate largely under the guise of being "Japanese-style restaurants".
- 15-minutes: 11,000 yen
- 20-minutes: 16,000 yen
- 30-minutes: 21,000 yen
- 40-minutes: 31,000 yen
- 60-minutes: 41,000 yen
|Add a new photo to the photo gallery. Vote on which images to feature in the featured images forum.|
|Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? Add it here!|
Add links to other sites here
- Kamagasaki - a small description of Kamagasaki.
- Kamagasaki - a booklet - a small PDF presentation about Kamagasaki, with some sketches too.
- Kamagasaki - a BBC report about the affect of recession on Kamagasaki.
- Kamagasaki - a Photo Gallery - this site has several pictures about the people and locations of Kamagasaki.