Hotels and lodgingEdit
Cox’s Bazar is famous for its beach, and the mesmerizing view of the sunset. In the close proximity of Cox's bazar, there are many other attractive spots:
- Aggmeda Khyang
- Inani is within Ukhia Thana, 35 km. to the south of Cox’s Bazar and a background to steep hills to the east. There is a beach of immense blue water. It is a fascinating place for sea bathing.
- Laboni Beach
- Maheshkhali is an wonderful island in the Bay of Bengal in the north-western directions off Cox’s Bazar. The island can be accessible by water boat of 20-30 minutes drive. The island is dotted with forested hills and some mangrove vegetation alongside the coastal beach. The ancient Adinath Temple at the hilltop and the Rakhain villages with their colorful Buddhist temple has got enormous touristic attractions. Millions of Hindu devotees meet together during the festival at the Aditinath Temple (mid Falgun) every year.
- Sonadia Island
- Sonadia Island is about seven kilometer of Cox's Bazar and about nine square kilometer in area. The western side of the island is sandy and different kinds of shells are found on the beach. Off the northern part of the island, there are beds of windowpane oysters. During winter, fisherman set up temporary camps on the island and Dries Sea fishes, which they catch from Sea.
what a shopping what can i write. i wanted to know about shopping. but if i write then how can i know about shopping ??? how ???
Maps and transportationEdit
Getting to Cox's bazarEdit
Exploring Cox's bazarEdit
Visit www.explorecoxsbazar.com for details Visit Cox's Bazar, Visit Bangladesh
Practical information and resourcesEdit
- Currency: Taka (BDT)
- Time zone: BDT (UTC+6)
- Main Language: Bangla (Bengali)
- Electricity: 220 volts, 50 Hz
|Add a new photo to the photo gallery. Vote on which images to feature in the featured images forum.|
|Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? Add it here!|
Add links to other sites here