This seaside resort-town in the North County section of San Diego has a population of 90,271 in 2003 and was incorporated in 1952. It is one of the most expensive coastal cities in North County, and one of the highest-income places in the country.
Visitors can stay at luxurious vacation homes, some located right on the beach. Many feature a peace of history.
Hotels and lodgingEdit
- Carlsbad Inn Resort & Hotel - Carlsbad Village
- AmericaSuites Carlsbad - Carlsbad Beach
- Best Western Beach Terrace Hotel - Carlsbad Beach
- Best Western Beachview Hotel - Carlsbad Beach
- Carlsbad Seapointe Resort - South Carlsbad State Beach / Coast Highway
- Comfort Inn Hotel -
- Extended Stay Carlsbad -
- Grand Pacific Palisades Resort Hotel - Carlsbad Ranch, overlooking the Flower Fields,adjacent to LEGOLAND California
- Homewood Suites Carlsbad
- La Quinta Inn Carlsbad
- Mirabella Inn
- Seabreeze Motel
- Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa - Carlsbad Ranch, located behind Legoland California
- Surf Motel
Maps and transportationEdit
Getting to Carlsbad, CaliforniaEdit
Exploring Carlsbad, CaliforniaEdit
- Fire Hydrant Walking Tour - Twenty-six fire hydrants in the Village have been “adopted” by businesses and individuals to promote art, activity and community involvement in our seaside downtown area. Each hydrant has been uniquely hand painted by local artists, students, residents and business people. The fire hydrant art reflects the many faces and facets of Carlsbad.
Practical information and resourcesEdit
- City of Carlsbad · Official website.
- Carlsbad Resort Life - Tourism Information
- Carlsbad Convention and Visitors Bureau - Tourism
|Add a new photo to the photo gallery. Vote on which images to feature in the featured images forum.|
|Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? Add it here!|
Add links to other sites here