|Country • Capital • Flags|
| Continents • Countries • Cities • Mountains • Oceans • Seas • Lakes • Rivers and canals • |
National parks • Forum • Chat • Blogs • Polls • Photos • Videos
English 79%, native and other languages
Caucasian 92%, Asian 7%, aboriginal and other 1%
Australia is a country in the Southern Hemisphere comprising the mainland of the Australian continent as well as the island of Tasmania and numerous smaller islands in the Indian and Pacific Oceans.
Hotels and lodgingEdit
Tel: (61-3) 9633-6000, Fax: (61-3) 9633-6001 Email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
A 5 Star Melbourne Hotel enjoying a superb location in central Melbourne. The Hotel Windsor combines the Victorian elegance of a bygone era with the modern facilities expected of a 5 star hotel.
Click the number link here  for more details
Chadstone Shopping Centre - Malverne East, Victoria.
Westfield Fountain Gate - Narre Warren, Victoria
Westfield Sydney - Sydney, NSW
Highpoint Shopping Centre - Maribyrnong, Victoria
Wesfield Chermside - Chermside, Brisbane
Westfield Garden City - Upper Mount Gravatt, Brisbane
Westfield Knox - Wantima South, Victoria
Macquarie Centre - Macquarie Park, NSW
Westfield Parramatta - Parramatta, NSW
Westfield Carindale - Carindale, Brisbane
Maps and transportationEdit
Getting to AustraliaEdit
Car Rental: book your car before you leave your home country on . Europcar serves customers at 2852 locations in 170 countries, among which 639 airport locations for more conveniency: find the closest location to your travel destination on .
Flights: Flying into Australia is easy with major International airports at Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Darwin, Perth. Adelaide and Cairns. Various airlines fly in and out of the country mainly; Qantas, Jetstar, Virgin, Emirates, Air Asia etc. Buying cheap flights is easy with multiple online travel agents in the country.
A great and new travel to discover Australia: The Explorer-Highway 
Une nouvelle grande façon de découvrir l'Australie: The Explorer-Highway  (Association voyages)
For cheap car hire deals call Bargain Car Rentals on 1800 085 282.
or use a car rental comparison service
For cheap bus hire based out of Sydney call Sydney Minibus Hire on 02 9524 7007.
Practical information and resourcesEdit
|Add a new photo to the photo gallery. Vote on which images to feature in the featured images forum.|
|Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? Add it here!|
Add links to other sites here
- Car Hire Australia - Budget car rentals from major Australian Airports everyone can afford.
- New Years Eve Sydney - Celebrate the New Year eve party onboard Sydney Harbour Cruises.
- Sydney Sightseeing Cruise - Magistic Cruises has Sydney Harbour dinner cruises, lunch cruise and sightseeing cruises.
- Dinner and Show - Sydney Showboats offers dinner cruise, live cabaret show, restaurant dining, sydney harbour views and more entertainments.
- Car Hire Australia - Bringing all the major car rental companies of Australia into one site.
- Zuji Car Hire One of Australia's leading travel booking agency. Find cheap car hire here.
- Webjet Car Hire Find budget car hire on Webjet.
- Sydney Minibus Hire - Bus hire in Sydney.
- Seasons Travel - A guide to living in, moving to and travelling Australia.
- Australia Review
- World Travel Online: Australia Tourism & Tourism directory with travel related information and links to advertisers.
- Australia Hotels
- Compare prices of car rental companies in Australia
- Sydney.com - Find great guides, accommodation, and more for your Sydney adventures.