Anaheim is a city in Orange County, California, located 28 miles southeast of Los Angeles. As of the 2000 census, the city population was 328,014, making it the tenth-largest city in California and 55th-largest in the United States. Anaheim is the second largest city in Orange County and is known for its theme parks, sports teams, and convention center. Edit this section or read more
Hotels and lodgingEdit
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disneyland Resort - Anaheim, California hotel across the street from Disneyland Resort entrance. Non-smoking. Complimentary wireless Internet. On-site parking available.
- Anaheim Marriott The Anaheim Marriott is conveniently located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort District, offering amenities and service unrivaled by other Anaheim hotels near Disneyland® Resort.
- Residence Inn Tustin Orange County Phone: 1-714-258-9700. Located near Santa Ana, Irvine, Tustin and Anaheim, Ca.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Tustin Orange County Phone: 1-714-258-9900. Located near John Wayne Airport and offering free WiFi and suites near Anaheim.
Maps and transportationEdit
Getting to AnaheimEdit
Practical information and resourcesEdit
- Anaheim California Resort Life - Vacation guide to local resorts, attractions, festivals and outdoor fun.
|Add a new photo to the photo gallery. Vote on which images to feature in the featured images forum.|
|Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? Add it here!|
Add links to other sites here